[Groop]I. M. Groo!

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:19:57 EST

--part1_22.34ee1143.2b577edd_boundary

I just came to the realization that I am Groo!  At least, in some ways.  I
apparently do to businesses what Groo does to ships.  I'll explain:

AOL just printed the list of all Kmart stores that are closing due to its
Chapter 11.  I worked at Kmart for a couple years while I was in college.
Both these stores are closing.  Later in my college "career," I worked for a
security company that went belly up a month after I left.  I also worked at a
country club that was bought out a few months after I started there.  And to
top it off....my most recent employer shut its doors about a month ago!  So
you see, I AM GROO!  Businesses beware!  And if there is anyone named Ahax
out there, watch out because you never know where I'll strike next!

Elie

--part1_22.34ee1143.2b577edd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I just came to the realization that I am Groo!&nbsp; At least, in some ways.&nbsp; I apparently do to businesses what Groo does to ships.&nbsp; I'll explain:<BR>
<BR>
AOL just printed the list of all Kmart stores that are closing due to its Chapter 11.&nbsp; I worked at Kmart for a couple years while I was in college.&nbsp; Both these stores are closing.&nbsp; Later in my college "career," I worked for a security company that went belly up a month after I left.&nbsp; I also worked at a country club that was bought out a few months after I started there.&nbsp; And to top it off....my most recent employer shut its doors about a month ago!&nbsp; So you see, I AM GROO!&nbsp; Businesses beware!&nbsp; And if there is anyone named Ahax out there, watch out because you never know where I'll strike next!<BR>
<BR>
Elie</FONT></HTML>

--part1_22.34ee1143.2b577edd_boundary--