[Groop]I. M. Groo!

Jason Roberts cowmageddon@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:15:12 -0800 (PST)

You and I may be related to Groo in some ways. most
companies I have worked for have went belly up. Except
the Shipbuilding company I worked for (none of the
ships I worked on have sank yet. but they are seeing
less and less cargo these days). But if I had any Groo
DNA in me at all, I wouldn't be getting married next
year.