[Groop]Groop Membership Cards

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:10:08 -0800

Hi Folks!

I tried! Lord knows I tried.  But I just couldn't pretend to be a lurker.
Geez, too much is going on!

I think the Membership Card is a fabulous idea!  But if we put everything on
it that everyone is suggesting it will have to be a Membership Board.   I
don't really have any original ideas  to add, but sorting through everyones
else's here are my two kopins worth:

It's gotta be Groo Jerkin Orange

Hopefully the material/laminant/plastic cover will make it nice and stiff.
Otherwise, being Groofans, we will destroy them quickly.  Eric has made some
nice cards for us San Diego attendees, so he might have some insights on
this.  I think we are going to have to decide if we want them to be
indestructable or do we want them to be something the Groo Crew can sign?  I
go for the former.  They can (and have) signed everthing else.

I'd like it to say "Did I Err?" prominently somewhere.

A simple piece of art would be nice, (A Groo bust with a question mark in a
thought bubble comes to mind)  but Mark said the mouse pads should be
thought of as a one time deal and I think we should hold ourselves to that.

However, a little Mark-esque text  to follow up "Membership has it's
priviledges.." I'll bet one of you guys can come up with a good Groo-ish
companion to that.

The only way I can see having the Groo Crew signatures on them is by having
a Master they have each signed and from which we make all the others.  I
have no idea what's involved in something like that.

OK, Larry.  This was your idea.  Take charge!!!!

-Gary G.