[Groop]Audio

Chris.Emmett@uk.standardchartered.com Chris.Emmett@uk.standardchartered.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:22:58 +0000

--=_alternative 003908CF80256CB1_=

Any opinions, express or implied. presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Standard Chartered Group.

--=_alternative 003908CF80256CB1_=

>some way...... I'm looking forward to talking to Sergio again..... so if
you need someone to run an errand... let me know!
>Lucky Cat :-)

Living in the UK and never having seen them on TV or live, I've often
wondered what the Groo Crew sound like. Are there any soundbites anywhere?
Womble - new to the Groop and mostly lurking