[Groop]VOTE NOW for Official Groop Membership Card format

=?iso-8859-1?q?Martin=20Kranwetvogel?= mkranwet@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:17:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

great time for lurkers like me to raise their voice. As I live in Germany
and know nothing about SASE, but much about costs of international
shipping, I would make this whole thing more "digital".

My idea: A designer like Nate could design the card, and when everybody is
happy with the design and the text it could be sent over via E-mail in a
GIF-format to all Groopers. The Groopers themselves then open the file in
Photoshop or MS Paint and fill out the fields (name, number) and could
even change the colour, add a picture of themself - personalize it!

Then they print it on the paper of their choice and the card is ready to
go...

This would make a great membership card at low costs.

Greetings,
Martin.

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de