[Groop]Aaargh 100 mails late!

book@netcourrier.com book@netcourrier.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:52:09 +0100

Aargh! I'm missing all the fun about the Groop membership cards!
I guess I'll catch up on my groop email in a month or so, so let
me just had the following information, in case any of it might be
useful:

 * I want a Groop membership card
 * at any price :)
 * I am a Groopie (you can pronounce Groo-pie, as in apple pie, if
   that reminds you of music fans you dislike)
 * I joined the groop somewhen in 1996, but I don't remember the
   details
 * I'm sorry to disturb all the agitation here, but i don't want
   to miss my chance to have a genuine Groop membership card
 * I live in France
 * I want a Groop membership card

Did I make any sense regarding all the emails I have not read yet?
(Sorry for the annoyance I make of myself)
(did I say I wanted one of those great groo membership cards?)

I am reading email dating back to Jan 17, wait for me! You're too
quick for my pace!

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 What everyone wants, nobody gets, What nobody gets, everybody wants.