[Groop] Plea from The Princess of Chichester

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 14:18:08 PDT 2003

The Princess of Chichester,
Kerplosk dairy producing community,
Kingdom of Splotz

Dear Sir,

I am The Princess of Chichester, daughter of HRH King
Tumunuo Bepojni, the king of Splotz Kingdom. I am 25
years old, curvy in all the right places and heir to a
great Dairy fortune.

My father was the king of Splotz Kingdom the highest
cheese-dip producing area in Mohisoe. He was in charge
of receiving royalties from the multi-national dairy
cartels and government on behalf of the cheese
producing communities in Mohisoe. After the trampling
of the Splotz Seven (7) including Lip Tesu Xoxe by the
late dictator General Tepo Bebdib, my father suffered
from Dutch Elm Disease and died in the fall of last
year, and again this spring. But before his deaths, he
summoned me and told me he has Twenty Three Million
Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand Kopins
(K23,560,000.00) in his possession, specially
deposited in a bucket in the corner here.

He advised me not to tell anybody except my mother who
is the last wife of the (18) eighteen wives that he
married. My mother did not bear any male child for
him. Which implies that all my father's properties,
companies, assets, slave labor camps, mulch heaps,
abattoirs etc., we have no share in them because my
mother has no male child according to Mohisoe
Tradition. My father therefore secretly gave me all
the relevant documents of the said money bucket, and
told me that I should use this money with my mother
and my younger sisters because he knows that
traditionally, if he dies we cannot get anything, as
inheritance. He importantly advised me that I should
seek foreign assistance and that I should not invest
this money here in Mohisoe because of his other wives
and male children who happen to be my elders. I am
soliciting for your immediate assistance to get a
Bungalow for us, where I will live with my mother and
two younger sisters and further advise me where and
how I will invest the balance money overseas, possibly
on products of your company and other profitable
ventures. (However, my advisor Pal suggests we divest
ourselves of cheese dip assets immediately).

I believe that by the special grace of God, you will
help us move this money out of Mohisoe to any country
of your choice where we can invest this money
judiciously with you. You are entitled to a reasonable
part of this money based on our agreement, and God
will bless you as you help us.

Please, I needed you to kindly send me your contact
information, including location of all assets,
passwords, descriptions of secret handshakes, the
combination to any safes in your possessions, your
dog’ name and his favorite snack, directions to your
home plus listings of when you will be available or
away for further dicussions regards to further
development of furthering this transaction.

Awaiting your response asap and God bless.

Regards.

The Princess of Chichester

Aside to The Groop:

The line about the Bungalow is actually part of the