[Groop]The Groo card sets...

Azamin azamin7 at pd.jaring.my
Tue Mar 11 21:47:16 PST 2003

Congratulations... welldone.. Btw.. maybe you can expand the product to cater
Groo merchandises and be the e-commerce partner of Mark's and Sergio....  This
way, it's easier for Groo fans to buy Groo merchandises directly from
Sergio/Mark. and all merchandise will be 100% approved by the Groop team...

BTW2... What solution did you developed the site... java, cgi or ASP...?