[Groop]Ebay

MisterElie at aol.com MisterElie at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 21:49:16 PST 2003

Yowzers!

This reminds me of the guy trying to sell an Action #1 # Detective #27 - both
in not great condition, along with about 50 other comics easily obtainable in
the 50 cent bin for the bargain basement price of a million dollars.

Speaking of ebay....the link to it is gone now, I think ebay pulled it off
its site, but earlier today there was an auction for a guy selling his
services to kick someone's butt (didn't use exact word "butt," I believe most
of you know what to insert there).  Opening bid for this auction was one cent
and it was up to about a buck and a half this afternoon.  The description was
something like: "you pay my expenses plus the winning auction fee and I'll
come to your house and kick your butt."

Somebody must have been given a copy of "Start Your Own Home-Based Business
for Dummies" last Christmas. :)

Elie