[Groop]Ebay

MisterElie at aol.com MisterElie at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 21:59:15 PST 2003

Woops, regarding the "kick your butt" thing, I just found it on ME's site.  I
thought I found it somewhere else today (been doing a lot of net surfing
lately).  To apologize for my Grooism (sorry, Mark), I'll post a link to
where you can get it and other fascinating info from ME's site:

<A HREF="http://www.newsfromme.com">http://www.newsfromme.com</A>

Once I saw the auction again, I am not entirely sure it is a legitimate ebay
site.  The web address for it does not begin with the usual
"http://cgi.ebay......"  Just a word of caution to anyone that links to it
about giving out your ebay handle and password.

Elie