[Groop]San Diego Comic Con

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 10:01:42 PDT 2003

Hey Gang!

It's getting to the point where I have to really
decide if it's realistic for me to make this year's
San Diego Comic Con International. Even though I'm now
working, I'm not making that much and six months of
being unemployed has ravaged my bank account!

I have a hotel reservation at the Bristol Court Hotel
at 1055 First Avenue for 7/15-21 for $120.00 per
night. I'll obviously have to cut it short, and must
make all changes no later than June 2.

To be able to do this, I think I would have to have a
roommate. Is anyone else out there willing to share a
hotel room with me, either this one or a better one if
you've got your own reservation?

Let me know!

I had a lot of fun camping with Scott last year at
what we called the MendiCamp, but the logistics of
driving back and forth would be too much for me,
especially since as a Vendor this year our commmuting
schedules would conflict. Sorry Scott!

Anyway, any takers get back to me QUICK!

Thanks, guys!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller
Mendicant Second Class

Check out: • FORGOTTEN NEW YORK, photohistorian Kevin Walsh's journal of fading NYC: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/ • Insider entertainment stuff and an anything goes weblog from Television/Comic Book Wordsmith MARK EVANIER: http://www.newsfromme.com/ and http://www.povonline.com/ • Comic Book Artist/Animator SCOTT SHAW!'s ODDBALL COMICS, a tribute to classic comic strangeness (and message board!) at http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/