[Groop]San Diego Comic Con

Mark Evanier mail at evanier.com
Sat May 24 11:05:44 PDT 2003

Speaking of the San Diego Con...

We're currently drawing up the schedule of events I'll be hosting this
year.  Right now, it's only up to nine but don't worry.  I'll wind up
with the usual dozen.

AT THE MOMENT -- this may change -- we have the "Quick Draw"
competition (where I challenge artists including Sergio to draw
instant gags) set for the middle of Friday afternoon...and the
"Sergio/Mark/Stan/Tom" panel set for early Saturday afternoon.

Like I said, this may change and I'll let you know if and when it
does.  But right now, if you had to only be there two days, it looks
like Friday and Saturday will be the days on which Sergio is appearing
at programming events.  I believe he's also presenting at the Eisner
Awards.  (The awards are being streamlined a bit this year in an
attempt to make them shorter.  They will still be so boring that I'll
only get there at the very end for the post-awards partying.)