[Groop]Sergio photo mosaik print

Ruben Arellano rarellano at shaw.ca
Thu May 29 21:55:19 PDT 2003

I received my limited edition Sergio Aragones photo poster the other
day.  Here's the description from sergioaragones.com:

"Acclaimed photographer David Baker has created an awesome photo mosaic
of Sergio and you can own a copy.  Sergio was photographed in his
soon-to-be-vacated studio and then David fashioned over 90 of those
photos into an 18" by 24" mosaic poster.  From afar, it looks like a
picture of Sergio's face.  Up close, you see the images of him posing in
his unnatural habitat.  Only 200 prints have been made and many are
already gone or spoken-for.  Each poster is numbered, embossed with an
authenticity stamp by the photographer, and then personally signed by
Sergio. "

I have to say it is a really great print, and if any are left you had
better get one today!

Ruben.