[Groop] Library update

MELISSA FODOR heathfodor3 at msn.com
Sat Oct 18 09:25:25 PDT 2003

I handed the Sandman:Endless Nights book to the librarian and told her that I had read the book and that it wasn't intended for Teens (teen books are not read by teens but by younger readers, or at least I never read them nor anyone I know)

I told them that the cover said Suggested for Mature Readers (it's tactfully placed on the back cover).  And that there were some very graphic scenes in the book.

When I was leaving the librarian was at the computer hopefully changing where the book would be placed.

Heath