Fw: [Groop] The library saga update

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 08:31:06 PST 2003

In a message dated 10/25/2003 4:03:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Pengyfelix at aol.com writes:
I've never seen any of our donations on the "hardbacks, $1, paperbacks 10
cents" cart, but I also have not seen them on the shelf.
Only a few books make it to the "for sale" shelves in our library-- most get
saved for quarterly "Friends of the Library" sales (which never seem to be
when and where I can get to them) and several branches participate at the same
time. I'm not sure what criteria is used for the "in house" sales-- I think the
librarian just pulls recent incomings until the shelves are filled, then the
rest go into the FotL box.

Kaytee
http://www.eclecticbeadery.com/simplexities.html
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/simplexities