[Groop] Heading to Austin

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Mon Oct 27 21:08:32 PST 2003

Maybe there is something about being a tax man that draws you to Groo.  Of course, my co-workers think I'm a little eccentric...

-Gary G.

PS  If Rhode Island is sending you to Austin, you must be a Pooh-bah of some kind.  My boss's boss does stuff like that.  I'm just a high ranking peon.  They don't let me out of the state!  Wonder why?