[Groop] Sergio is Coming!!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Wed Sep 17 22:04:03 PDT 2003

Hi Folks!

Hey!  It's great to be a member of the Groop again.  Now you may ask, If
it's so great, why did it take you a week and half to post something.

Well, first of all I didn't have anything interesting to say.  I know that
never stopped me before, but, hey, I'm trying to reform.

Second, just as with everyone else, things have been ludicrously busy.  I
haven't even done much Groo-ing lately (Gasp!)  But that WILL change.  (As
will, no doubt, my not posting silly, pointless messages.)

Right now I am starting to get all cranked up about Sergio coming to the
town I live in (more or less) on Monday!!!  He's actually going to be a
quarter mile from where I work!  It's going to kind of be a "When Worlds
Collide" scenario for me.  The folks at work know about my Groo hobby and
have heard some of the stories, but it's going to be really weird when the
world of Revenue Gary meets the world of Dessesbo Gary.  The Long Suffering
Mrs. G will have my medication handy.

Ruben and Tracy will be there.  I think that's about it for Groopies.

I can't wait!!!  Take care all -Gary G.