[Groop] Grooism

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 16:28:39 PST 2004

Does this count as a Grooism, or is it more of a Stupid Groopier Trick?

I changed my email password Sunday night after finding some
returned-as-undeliverable emails that I swear I never sent.  However, after changing the
password and telling the computer to store it, I promptly forgot what I changed it
to.  I've spent all day probing my brain for the least little hint of what my
new password might be.  I think I may have narrowed the first letter down to
something on the left side of the keyboard.  Fortunately for me, my computer
remembers even if I don't, since Elie is in Indianapolis this week and he has all
the answers to the questions AOL asks before they'll reset your password.
Not that he doesn't trust me with the info, mind you; I've just never had the
occasion to need to know it until now that he's out of town until Friday.

Janet

http://janetharriett.blogspot.com