[Groop] Grooism

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Mon Feb 2 19:43:21 PST 2004

Hey Janet!

I'll let Larry make the official call, but forgetting your password right after changing it sure sounds like a Grooism to me.  And probably the most common Grooism in the known universe.

The return-to-sender e-mails are the last remnant of some virus using your e-mail address as the bogus sender.  I'm still getting a couple a day.  Like we figured out, you probably weren't actually infected, just like I wasn't, because my virus scanner caught it and cleaned it.  But somehow it still nabbed your address as one of its fronts.  Today I received a rendered harmless "hello" message with one of Mark Evanier's e-mail addresses.

Take care -Gary G.