[Groop] Top Posters of 2003

Chris Schechner chschechner at ev1.net
Fri Jan 2 19:45:18 PST 2004

>Anyway, that's my spiel for the beginning of this year and my first
>post for the year as well.  I hope no one made any silly resolutions
>just because it's the beginning of a new year.  Resolutions should
>be made when the time is right (Talk Like a Pirate Day) rather than
>a specific date (Yak Shaving Day).

Just for your enjoyment (and to run my 2004 total up):

"So if you're feeling depressed -- if you think the world is in
terrible shape, and one person like yourself can't make a difference
-- remember this: You're right. So you might as well talk like a
pirate."--Dave Barry on Talk Like A Pirate Day

Love and kisses,
Glorko