[Groop] Groo on Angel?

clifton trent scottyfivetwo at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:33:39 PST 2004

Hello and happy New Year to everyone,
This is my first time posting. I was watching “Angel” reruns on TV the other
day and noticed a character on the show that favored Groo, and to my total
amazement his name on the show was Groosalugg. So I figured I’d ask if
anyone here had noticed this? Does this mean the writers of Angel read Groo?
Also if this is Groo then where is Rufferto, and why didn’t they read the
letters page, cause that’s the best part of reading Groo, or how do you do a
letters page on a TV show? Does this mean Groo could get his own TV show
with a letters page? And if it is not Groo then wow what a coincidence.
Thanks for any help in this matter.