[Groop] Re: "Hi" Virus

Chad Riden chad at chadriden.com
Thu Jan 22 13:37:20 PST 2004

If you're living in that wacky, downright Grooish world of windows &
outlook, another thing to do is put your own email address in your
contact list.. so if you've got a virus sending out stuff to everybody
you know, you get a copy of it and are alerted to the situation faster.

Of course if you have the means I, too, would highly recommend
everybody get a nice Mac G5 (or a G4 powerbook) running 10.3 - no
problems here.

--
Thanks for putting up with my crap,

Chad M. Riden