[Groop] (File Sharing)

Groopunk at aol.com Groopunk at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 13:03:21 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/29/2004 3:59:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bodhikt at aol.com writes:

> (Re: USPS, UPS, etc)
>  This is a "management problem", not a "we're losing business" problem. They
> need to figure out how to adjust to the change in TYPE of business they're
> getting.

So, why isn't this argument applied to the Recording Industry?  Instead the
lack of sales is based on filesharing.  There was a large slump in the
recording industry in the early 1980s... what was that attributed to?  Surely there
wasn't filesharing going on amongst those gigantic, room-sized computers?!?
-seth-