[Groop] 1975 self-portraits for a button series

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 23:06:18 PDT 2004

--- "Vaughn H. Seward" <vaughn at sewardconsulting.com>
wrote:
> http://snipurl.com/7pn9
>
> "In 1975, a bunch of underground cartoonists were
> asked to submit
> self-portraits for a button series....> Notice that
the first button listed is the one
> Sergio did.

Thanks Vaughn, I just ordered one Sergio button for
myself!!!

I will wear it proudly while I don't attend the San
Diego Comic Con. In fact, since it is Sergio and not
Groo, I can even wear it while I'm not taking the bus
to the train to the plane to the ocean liner to not
get there!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class
http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

"What I never understood to this day, to this very day, was how white people could have black people cook for them, make their meals, but wouldn't let them sit at the table with them," he said. "How can you dislike someone so much and have them cook for you? Shoot, if I don't like someone you ain't cooking nothing for me, ever." -Ray Charles, 1930-2004

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
ODDBALL COMICS: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/