[Groop] dessesbo rules

Kevin Hall kevinqhall at netscape.net
Thu Jul 15 18:23:22 PDT 2004

Hey, groopers. Just a quick note to tell you something you already know:
Gary's an incredible guy who amazes, astounds, and confuses all of us. ;)

Joanne and I are relocating to Gary's neck of the woods. About a week
and a half ago, I headed out that way, and while I was there I got to
see Gary again, finally meet the long suffering Mrs. G, and peruse some
of Gary's amazing Groo collection.

Gary and I got to discuss some of the finer points of how to display our
respective collections. Joanne and Becky got to comiserate (sp?) over
the phone for a short while. And the fabulous Mrs. G was kind enough to
invite me over for a home-cooked meal with homemade strawberry shortcake
for dessert. It just doesn't get any better folks.

Gary also hooked me up with a reliable realtor (a friend of his) and the
entire Grossmann family gave me a good lowdown on restaurants, etc.  All
the important stuff! :)

Anyway, many thanks to Gary and family.

Kevin

PS Gary, please tell Becky again how much I appreciated the dinner and
the time you guys gave me. You guys are aces in my book as you already knew!