[Groop] Re: Chuck McCann! Chuck McCann! Chuck McCann!

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 08:22:28 PDT 2004

--- Eric Chun <ericchun at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Who's Chuck McCann?  And what's a "snow wing"?
> I know what a "water wing" is ...

Eric and everyone else:

Trust me, Trust Gary, and especially Trust Mark (ok,
at LEAST Trust Mark), you don't have to ever have
known, seen or heard of Chuck McCann, just go to the
panel and this will be a con highlight. It will rival
(and for SOME fans even eclipse) the Sergio and Mark
Show (Heresy? I said for SOME fans!), Quick Draw
and/or Cartoon Voices, if that can be believed.

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class
http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

"What I never understood to this day, to this very day, was how white people could have black people cook for them, make their meals, but wouldn't let them sit at the table with them," he said. "How can you dislike someone so much and have them cook for you? Shoot, if I don't like someone you ain't cooking nothing for me, ever." -Ray Charles, 1930-2004

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
ODDBALL COMICS: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/