[Groop] Re: Chuck McCann! Chuck McCann! Chuck McCann!

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Sun Jun 13 18:38:28 PDT 2004

Hey Eric!

Read Mark's sight to find out who Chuck McCann is.

A snow wing was a triangular shaped piece of metal used to slide down hills
in the snow as an alternative to sleds and the like.

There was a contest where you sent in a knock-knock joke and Mr. McCann
would read it on the show.  If it was a good joke you got a snow wing and if
it was bad you got snow shoes.  I thought it would be fun to have snow shoes
so I sent in what I thought was a bad joke.  But Mr. McCann's delivery was
so good that the joke was well received and I got the snow wing.

-Gary G.