[Groop] English language-OT

Chris Schechner chschechner at ev1.net
Tue May 25 21:11:19 PDT 2004

I have two things to say:

People like Azamin and Phillipe (BooK) and probably others write to us in
English when I know it's not their first language. I just have to say that
I'm impressed with you folks. I tried to learn both Spanish and French and
failed miserably. I have the college transcripts to prove it. Anyway, I
celebrate the wonderful collection of people that is the groop!

Secondly, one of my favorite songs, Throw It All Away, by Toad the Wet
Sprocket, uses the word "sycophantic". Just thought you should know.

Love and kisses,
Glorko