[Groop] RE: Groop Digest, Vol 15, Issue 30

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 14:21:40 PDT 2004

Chris, I havent ever received your messages and I always thought it was my
computer. It always bothered me because I assumed you had something
interesting to say...yet I never knew what it was.  Id tried in the past to
change the settings for my groop digest, but in the end gave up.

Nice to know someone finally pointed it out.

Hi Chris, welcome to the Groop!

Message: 6