[Groop] Greetings and Salutations

Bryan Gooding b_gooding2012 at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 23:58:22 PDT 2004

Hello fellow Groo readers,

Just wanted to drop a line or two to say hello. I was very happy to see that there was a group specifically tailored for those who are fans of the Comic Book hero. I am very interested in knowing if there will ever be a NEW Groo released in the future and if anyone has any info regarding that possiblility. I had read somewhere that Sergio doesn't even draw Groo anymore. Could this be true? I will be turning 30 this year and I find myself pulling out the old issues and reading them cover to cover. They are timelesss and always seem to brighten the day. Anyways I'm looking forward to discussions with others who share the same love and admiration for quite possibly the greatest publication of all time. Groo the wanderer.

                                        Sincerely,
                                         Bryan