[Groop] Greek Groo Appearance

George Karalias george at karalias.com
Fri Nov 19 04:34:43 PST 2004

Martin,
This is a great find! I'll be checking out the site later, but if he has
back issues of this KOMIX, I'd love to have one. Being Greek myself and
having visited relatives in Greece a couple of times, I've made a point
of picking up a few of these magazines. (I have a couple that date back
to 1972) I wonder if this has been formally approved by Sergio and Mark.
You gotta be careful with those Greeks...(kidding, of course...)
"yasou"
-George

PS: Bring on the Feta cheese dip!