[Groop] Tragedy

Grossmann, Gary GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Tue Oct 19 15:02:32 PDT 2004

Hi Folks!

Once again I am way behind on my e-mails.

Speaking of personality disorders, somehow I ended up with three of those
little jewels and I'm not even sure how that happened.  They are rather
delicate to be sure.  When I took one out of the box for the first time one
of Groo's swords came off.  I think Mark said the same thing happened to
him. I veerrrryyyy carefully super glued it back on.

Delicateness notwithstanding, one is dangling from my Groo stuff Bookcase
while the other two are safely tucked away.  Probably something weird will
happen in an earthquake or something where the two in the boxes will be
crushed and one hanging out in the open will be OK.

Hey Mark!  Sorry to hear about your wrist.  That's the only advantage to
typing like I do-with two fingers and wrists in a natural position.  Of
course, I have to look at the keyboard and my speed tops out at about 30
words per minute (usually much slower).  And while some of my compatriots
might eventually get an Industrial Insurance claim for carpal tunnel, I
figure the most I could get for wearing out the top joint of each index
finger is a couple of two-for-one Starbucks certificates and the nickname
"stubby."

More dated replies to come.  (I wonder what all those messages titled
"miniatures" are about?)

Take care -Gary G.