[Groop] ME - Conan/Groo/12 issue run? What pirates?

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 17:55:03 PDT 2005

1.  The 12 issue series "Friends & Foes," wherein each episode will focus on
Groo & one of the repeating characters (Chakaal, Taranto, etc.) is
officially on the back burner.  (Kind of like the Groo Bookends, I think.)

2.  The Groo vs. Conan is a completely separate one-shot.  The last we heard
Mark thought it might be out by the end of the year. Maybe.  But it'll
happen.  Not sure about the Groo meets Tarzan that was also a possibility
and announced at the same time.

3. BooK, you haven't missed anything.  "Death & Taxes" was the last Groo
series.  Groo vs. Conan will break a long dry spell.

4.  Last we heard, Sergio & Mark were still working on the script for the
Groo movie, so that is still a live project.