[Groop] GrooFest

OWENS, GABRIEL JO2 OWENSG at stennis.navy.mil
Wed Apr 27 07:53:38 PDT 2005

After talking to Gary, I realized I *may* be able to go, depending.  I
thought that there was a free military flight from Seatac to San Diego every
weekend, but now I'm hearing it's about every other.  So if there's a flight
that weekend, I'm probably there.  I have a few free places to stay, so I
won't need to room with anybody.  But I'll hopefully see you guys there!  I
have other friends going, so I'll have to figure out how to divide my time.
I do hope to get my other friends to Dick's, so perhaps we can consolidate.

Gabe