[Groop] GrooFest

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 08:29:35 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/26/2005 8:47:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
grossfamm at comcast.net writes:
>>Let's all crash at Kaytee's!!   That'll save us money.  Hey, Kaytee, I'll
bring my own towel, some muchies, and a roll of toilet paper!!<<

Any guests must be approved by Ginger, the nasty little bitch that rules the
place.... And, she doesn't approve of many people outside the immediate
family; it took her three months to approve of my hubby coming home from work every
evening (of course, he bribed her, but it still took three months....). Also,
you would be sharing floor space with her "sister", Oreo, who figures anybody
on the floor is down there to play with her, and Bud, our 97# professional
road block who matches the carpet colorwise-- and tends to stand up as you try to
step over him. Then there is Bob, retired cattle dog... still likes to keep
up his skills by herding anything with legs....

You'll also need good bladder control-- my not-so-little artist needs a
couple of hours in front of the mirror to do his hair and make-up... and that's
after his hour in the shower.... Actually, it may take him longer than that to
get ready for a day at Comic Con....

Kaytee
www.simplexities.net