[Groop] Groo sighting...

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 09:54:42 PDT 2005

Hi Folks!

Well, as you can see I'm about 10 days behind on my e-mails.  Those of you
who asked for a Disabled Services booklet, don't worry, I just haven't
gotten to it yet.  Hopefully, I can get them ready this weekend.  With
Claire going off to college and my oldest son about to come home from Japan
and a number of work related things, I'm afraid serious Groo-ing has been on
the back burner since about shortly after the Con.  (I know, it's hard to
believe!)

The Groo sighting on page 32 of "Weird Tales of the Ramones" is a smaller
version of the limited edition signed lithograph that was available to order
at the Con.  It is a way cool drawing.

More pointless e-mails to follow.  Take care all -Gary G.