[Groop] Johnny Carson's Cheese Dip

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 21:30:11 PST 2005

--- Ruben Arellano <rarellano at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Also, a common dip to have with "hot wings" or "buffalo wings" is
> "Blue Cheese Dip".

> If one were to ask "What the heck is a cheese fondue?!?", one could
> describe it as a sort of hot "cheese dip" for dipping bits of bread
> into.
> I dunno', Larry, seems like there's plenty of cheese dip to go
> around.....

Yeah, I've had blue cheese dressing with my wings, and I've even had
cheese fondue, I've just never experienced the PHRASE "cheese dip"
outside of the Grooniverse except for this Carson quote.

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"The People have spoken... the bastards!!!" -Mark Twain
"What luck it is for government that people don't think." -Adolph Hitler
"We live in a Culture of Nastiness." -Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/