[Groop] Groo Card Game Night and other plans?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 15:38:57 PDT 2005

Attention GrooFest attendees!

What's the final tally, who is coming and who isn't this year?

Let's plan on a Practice Groop Dinner Thursday Night, to be followed by
a night of Groo: The Game! We'll meet up at The Sergio & Mark Show for
a Groop Photo Shoot after the panel, then discuss dinner options and a
place to play (probably whoever has the largest hotel room, hee hee!)

We'll always extend an invite to Sergio and Mark and the rest of the
Groo crew to dine with us as well, but they are soooo busy with old
friends and business deals that this really just won't happen; still,
the invitation is always there for you guys! And I swear someday we'll
teach Sergio and Mark to play Groo the Game, hee hee!!!

Also, let's plan as usual on a Groop breakfast every morning we can
manage one, plus of course our annual Friday Night Official Groop
Dinner plus Kirby Awards!

Unless someone else has a hankering to be Official Scorer, I'll keep a
list of Groopers, Groopies, etc in attendance, so make sure I mark you
down in my binder when I see you, and make sure I spell your name right!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/