[Groop] To Chris (Chris don't tell Gary)

Kevin Hall kevinqhall at netscape.net
Sun Jul 31 08:52:20 PDT 2005

I just had an amazingly fabulous idea, glorko:  If someone found the
lost continent of Atlantis, they'd be set for life, no? We'd have fame,
money, honorary archaeology degrees, guest spots on all the really bad
talk shows, etc. We could sell the movie rights for the movie that'll
never get made, etc.

"But, Kevin, how could we ever find Atlantis?" you'd probably ask.
Simple: we tell Gary that there are 3 or 4 Groo cartoons that appeared
in the Atlantis Weekly Gazette some time last year. He wouldn't care
about finding the lost continent, he'd just care about the issues. We
follow him for the next few months until he finds the offices of the
Atlantis Weekly Gazette, and voila! We're there!

Kevin