[Groop] To Chris {Chris don't tell Gary}

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 09:12:15 PDT 2005

{Shhh, I just requoted the text below in brackets so that Gary can't
read it. That should make the text disappear from the original email
too. I think... after all, we all know that if you include text in
brackets no one but the intended recipient can read it, hee hee.}

{--- Kevin Hall <kevinqhall at netscape.net> wrote:

> I just had an amazingly fabulous idea, glorko:  If someone found the
> lost continent of Atlantis, they'd be set for life, no? We'd have
> fame,
> money, honorary archaeology degrees, guest spots on all the really
> bad
> talk shows, etc. We could sell the movie rights for the movie that'll
>
> never get made, etc.
>
> "But, Kevin, how could we ever find Atlantis?" you'd probably ask.
> Simple: we tell Gary that there are 3 or 4 Groo cartoons that
> appeared
> in the Atlantis Weekly Gazette some time last year. He wouldn't care
> about finding the lost continent, he'd just care about the issues. We
>
> follow him for the next few months until he finds the offices of the
> Atlantis Weekly Gazette, and voila! We're there!
>
> Kevin}

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant First Class

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/