[Groop] Groo Hardcover Question

sac at foolarchy.com sac at foolarchy.com
Fri Jun 10 13:51:02 PDT 2005

Heya Mark.

Has there ever been any consideration to release any more Groo hard cover
type books. Something specifically like an Art of Groo Hardcover
(something similar to what Stan just released under Dark Horse for Usagi.)

And my ultimate dream, a hard cover collection of all the Groo. Obviously
I really like hard cover books on my shelf! :)

I'm going to guess that such an endeavor wouldn't really be a financially
smart choice, in regards to a Groo hard cover series collecting all the
Groo works.

~shane