[Groop] Groo Hardcover Question

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 20:02:30 PDT 2005

Shane!!   You're still here!!  Yea!

Hey!  a 4400 page hardcover edition of Groo!  What a concept!  I'm drooling
already.  Sign me up for a copy.  (And the companion 280 page edition of
Groo Grams)

Unfortunately, considering that Sergio & ME can't even get Dark Horse to
print the trade paperbacks in regular size, I don't see it happenning.
Darn!!

(For those not aware, DH wants to shrink the trade paperbacks.  Something
about that's what the market is doing or it costs less or something like
that.  Sergio says no way, he'll self publish first.  Result:  No trade
paperbacks since the Groo Odyssey in April, 2003.)

Take care -Gary G.

PS  Shane!  Hope to see you at San Diego!