[Groop] Re: Groop Digest, Groo #1?

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed May 11 18:38:04 PDT 2005

I'm sorry Rick,

I was being silly at your expense.

The answer is 8.

Pacific #1
Eclipse #1
Epic #1
Image #1
1st Dark Horse  Mini-Series #1
(Groo: The Most Intelligent Man in the World)
2nd Dark Horse Mini-Series #1
(Groo & Rufferto)
3rd Dark Horse Mini-Series #1
(Mightier Than the Sword)
4th Dark Horse Mini-Series #1
(Death & Taxes)

Of course, I can easily get the number up to around 30 if you include
international publications and domestic reprints.

Take care -Gary G.

PS  Even though there are 4 Mexican Groos, NONE of them are #1.