[Groop] Re: Groop Digest, Groo #1?

GARY GROSSMANN grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed May 11 18:47:39 PDT 2005

Well, I suppose you could count The Death of Groo and The Life of Groo, but
I didn't think you counted "graphic novels" as #1's.  On the other hand, I
don't think there are any rules, so we can do whatever we want.  So if you
count the two graphic novels as #1's, that makes 10 domestic #1's with
original adventures.

-Gary G.

PS  Destroyer Duck #1 is Destroyer Duck #1, so it can't also be a Groo #1.
I think.