[Groop] katrina and Taylor Katherine

Chris Schechner chschechner at ev1.net
Wed Sep 7 16:24:40 PDT 2005

Congratulations! She can grow up hearing about the storm that blew her into
the world.

We have lots of exiles up here in the Dallas area. Churches, civic
organizations, and hotels are all working hard to help these folks out. A
group I work with through my church was having a seminar this past weekend
at a hotel, so we threw a party, spur of the moment, for anyone who was
staying there, to let them have some fun and get some free food. Quite a few
showed up.

Chris