[Groop] Hurricane Katrina

Scott groo at knyght.net
Tue Sep 13 15:19:57 PDT 2005

I donated time... I "wandered" from Dallas to Diamondhead Mississippi (just off
I-10) 09/09-12/05 to help my friend try to rescue his grandparent's house. I
posted some photos of the area on my website... I was there to "Groo" the
house... I stopped for cheese dip before the roof caved in.

http://www.sw41.com/diamondhead/index.html

Cheers
Scott