[Groop] Filling in the gaps
Tone at moon-shine.net
Sat Apr 15 07:37:05 PDT 2006
As you may have read from my recent posts, I have been going
over my Groo collection and I have noticed some bits and pieces of
missing info. I am wondering if people in the Groop have some of the
answers... consider it a quiz on your Groo "Intelligence" if you will.
1) What is the full name of the company, which published/printed the
Groo Collector Card series? (Hint: It is something like "I Ws")
2) What year was the Groo King of Hearts mini-playing card produced, and
for what purpose?
3) What years were the Groo 25mm Lead Miniatures each produced in?
4) What were the years AND months each of the original Groo Chronicles
5) In Book #3 of the Chronicle series there are two pages of the first
Groo sketches. Were these sketches ever printed in another publication?
If so, where?
6) In Book #5 of the Chronicle series there are six pages of Groo
"cut-out" figures. Were these ever printed in another publication? If
7) What MONTH was the 1987 version of the Death of Groo graphic novel
8) What MONTH was the 1993 version of the Life of Groo graphic novel
9) What MONTH was the 1982 Destroyer Duck #1 printed in? (Hint: Was it
This concludes Tone's Groo Intelligence Test. Did I Err...?
More information about the Groop