[Groop] Other than Groo

Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com
Tue Aug 1 01:36:26 PDT 2006

I've got to agree with Larry here. We've been no swearing for, well, since
before I joined, on the basis that children do/may read the Groop. I don't
think the subject in question is ever going to be PG.
Womble

--- Tone <Tone at moon-shine.net> wrote:

> Larry,
>             When I described that particular interest of mine to the
> Groop I specifically made a point to myself not to go into details,
> and
> certainly tried to present it in a responsible informative adult
> manner.
> I thought I was being basically PG. I also was not going to describe
> it
> any further to the Groop, if that is what you are concerned about.
> Again, as I stated originally, I apologize to those who might have
> been
> offended or considered it inappropriate...

Sorry, I tried to keep the post low-key, which is why my message was
sent to you privately, not to the Groop. I was kind of just letting you
know in as friendly a way as I could that we keep it family friendly
here to the best of our ability, and tried hard not to seem
judgemental. I'VE certainly got no problem with your post myself, I'm
just letting you know some rarely discussed "ground rules".

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant First Class
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.