[Groop] Groo Fan Art

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 23:04:31 PST 2006

This will be good practice for the Comic Con souvenir book, which
reaches 100,000 people, so we need 20 or so people to submit an
entry, and there's no excuse for not being able to draw since the
deadline is usually in April and there is time to perfect stick figure
drawings or tracings (who would know that you traced?).  Since
we can count on Larry and Gary for entries, we only need 18 more
entries, so sharpen your pencils ...