[Groop] Groo Fan Art

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 06:46:06 PST 2006

--- Eric Chun <ericchun at hotmail.com> wrote:

> This will be good practice for the Comic Con souvenir book, which
> reaches 100,000 people, so we need 20 or so people to submit an
> entry, and there's no excuse for not being able to draw since the
> deadline is usually in April and there is time to perfect stick
> figure
> drawings or tracings (who would know that you traced?).  Since
> we can count on Larry and Gary for entries, we only need 18 more
> entries, so sharpen your pencils ...

Yay, as always i love your attitude, Eric. Surely we can get another
18...

ULP!!!

artwork</i>, not forever destroy his image with graven mockeries!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant First Class
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
BRONX COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY http://www.bronxhistoricalsociety.org
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/